Workshops & Events
- Sat, Jul 09MadisonLearn simple techniques for using alcohol inks to create vibrant, abstract floral paintings. You will create two paintings, and then mat them so you will leave with two 11x14” pieces of art ready to frame. All supplies provided; no experience necessary. LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS 3/28/22.
- Tue, Jul 19Brookfield, WIYou'll create two 5x7 pieces, matted to 8x10, that can be displayed as a set, or separately. Guides are provided for you to trace onto translucent matte film with a POSCA acrylic paint pen. Then you'll add vibrant alcohol inks to bring your florals to life. POSCA pen is yours to take home.
- Sun, Aug 07RacineThis juried fair features the work of over 120 artists. The Fair is always a showcase for Racine’s well-known status as an arts community. Nearly every medium of original art is represented in show, including painting, photography, ceramics, glass, mixed media, metalwork, and fine jewelry making.
- Thu, Aug 18Brookfield, WIYou'll use alcohol ink on galvanized metal to create a 12" bright, glowing sunflower! The metal shines through the transparent inks in such a beautiful way. Your choice of colors and metallic ink/pens for highlights. Workshop cost is $50 and all supplies are provided.
- Sun, Oct 16MadisonYou can feel the chill in the air of this winter scene of moonlight creating long shadows among a group of birches. We'll use masking techniques to create the contrast between the textured trees and the night sky. 9x12 painting will be matted to 11x14, ready for framing. No experience necessary.