Sat, Feb 25|
VIRTUAL: Alcohol Ink Techniques
In this live, online workshop you will learn several different application and manipulation techniques on different surfaces. You will learn a lot, but I guarantee you'll have a lot of fun as well! The workshop will be recorded for viewing at your convenience.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
About the event
Click "Read More" at the end of this description to view the Supply List.
In this live, online workshop you will learn several different application and manipulation techniques on different surfaces. You will learn a lot, but I guarantee you'll have a lot of fun as well! I'll guide you step-by-step to create one floral painting and two landscape paintings, as well as colorful Easter Eggs!
I will answer any of your questions, live, during the workshop. It will be recorded for viewing at your convenience. I'll show you how to create different textures and how to manipulate the inks to paint one floral and two landscapes, as well as colorful Easter Eggs! See the supply list below for the materials you will need. If you don't have any supplies, perhaps just watch the live presentation to determine which projects you'd like to do before buying them.
- For the egg, I use white plastic eggs from Hobby Lobby (pk of 12) or Amazon (set of 12). Alcohol Inks of your choice. I'd recommend the following colors: yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, light blue, dark blue, light green, and dark green.
- Applicator Tool and felt
- 91% isopropyl alcohol (in a small container to clean brushes and in a mini mister/small spray bottle for some cool effects)
- 3 pieces of 5x7 synthetic paper (Yupo, Grafix, NARA, etc.)
- Small, detail paintbrush
- Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
- Plastic palette
- Paper towels or napkins
- Plastic to protect your work surface (I love using Puppy Training Pads!)
- Gloves to protect your hands
- Q-Tips / cotton swabs (5 or so)
- Saran wrap
Virtual Class (no kit)
Access to the virtual class that will be recorded for you to watch anytime, and as many times, as you like.$28.00Sale ended