Tue, Apr 12|
Doodling on Alcohol Ink [ONLINE]
You'll create abstract alcohol ink paintings and then we'll doodle on them in black and white. Sample doodle designs are provided. This is a 2 hour LIVE online class. You will need alcohol inks (any colors, really) and non-porous paper. If you don't have pens, choose option to have them sent to you.
Time & Location
Apr 12, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the event
This is a 2 hour LIVE online class in which you'll create 2 - 3 abstract alcohol ink paintings and then doodle on them in black and white. Sample doodle designs are provided to get you started. I'll demonstrate several options and then we'll create together! Doodling is so fun and relaxing.
Once you register, you'll receive an email with the link to join on the date/time of the live event. You'll receive a reminder a couple of days in advance as well. If something comes up and you can't watch live, the class will be recorded and a link will be sent out to you.
- Some 5x7 and/or 8x10 non-porous paper (I prefer the results I get on Grafix or Yupo, but any brand will do - or the plastic backing of Kirkland or Amazon Basics photo paper works as well)
- Paper towels/napkins and plastic table covering
- Blending Solution (you can substitute 91% Isopropyl Alcohol if you like)
- Small or detail paintbrush
- 91% IPA in a small container to clean brush
- Your choice of alcohol inks
- Black and white paint pens - I get the best results from POSCA Brand pens. You can use black Sharpie and white gel pen, but they do not show up or stay as bright as acrylic paint pens.
Doodling Online Class
This is a 2 hour LIVE online class.$28.00Sale ended
Doodling Class and POSCA Pens
Includes access to the LIVE online class and you'll receive one white and one black POSCA pen in the mail. (Must register by April 5th in order to receive the pens prior to the class.)$39.00Sale ended